About This Potting Shed
Introducing the Power Apex Potting Shed—a harmonious blend of style and functionality designed to elevate your gardening experience. Crafted with precision, this shed features a classic apex roof design and a dedicated potting area, creating the perfect environment for nurturing your plants. With ample storage and convenient workspace, the Power Apex Potting Shed is the ideal companion for both novice and seasoned gardeners.
Available in sizes 4x4-20x8 with a choice of single or double doors as standard, the ideal shed for keen gardeners.
- Manufactured from sustainably certified Scandinavian softwood timber
- 12mm thick shiplap tongue and groove timber cladding for extra strength and durability
- Heavy duty construction uses 44x28mm timber frame thickness, which is doubled up on joins for added strength, internal walls have corner bracing for increased rigidity
- Advanced exterior wood preservative with wax additive provides protection for a year, re-treat with wood stain or paint if you want a different colour
- Premium super felt roof lining and roof truss support to stop sagging
Galvanised ironmongery fixings as standard to protect against rust
Up to 24 windows allow maximum sunlight into the shelving, perfect for keeping plants in optimum temperature, light level, and moisture.
Select from 750mm wide single doors or 1034mm wide double doors to suit your requirements
- 10 Year Guarantee protection against timber rot, decay, or insect infestation
- External Length: 1302mm
- External Width: 1214mm
- External Length (inc roof overhang): 1350mm
- External Width (inc roof overhang): 1314mm
- Base Length: 1278mm
- Base Width: 1190mm
- Internal Length: 1190mm
- Internal Width: 1102mm
- Eaves Height
- Internal - 1801mm
- External - 1913mm
- Ridge Height
- Internal - 1906mm
- External - 2028mm
You will receive an email to confirm your order and you can select your delivery date.
Delivery is kerbside only. Any request to take the goods further cannot be guaranteed and will be at the discretion of the driver on the day.
The driver will have a Tail Lift to unload the goods. The driver will have a pump-truck/hand-trolley to manoeuvre the pallet. How far they can move the pallet is at the drivers discretion and will depend on access e.g. The driver cannot move the trolley over gravel, grass, up/down steps etc.
The driver cannot assist with unpacking and moving individual components from the pallet.
What should my Power Potting shed go on?
All garden sheds must be assembled on a firm and level base to give the shed a solid foundation and maximise the longevity of the building. Without a firm and level base, you may find that the shed can drop out of square causing issues with the doors not closing properly or the roof twisting potentially leading to water ingress. The base is not included with a Power shed. You can use concrete, paving slabs, or a Power base kit as a base.
You can purchase a Power shed base kit in the accessories and base kit section of our store, just simply select the size and model that you need.