About this Decking Kits
Power Decking Kits made from high quality, responsibly sourced timber. Tanalised for extra protection, this is a product made to last. Designed with simple installation in mind.
- 28mm x 120mm Decking Boards – Our premium 28mm x 120mm decking boards are made from high-quality slow grown Scandinavian timber. Each decking board is pressure treated providing a longer lifespan and resistance against timber rot. The board has reversible dual profile giving you the choice of two attractive finishes – either the standard decking profile on one side or planed smooth decking on the other.
- 85mm x 85mm Patrice Newel Posts – Any decking kit with handrails will come with extra thick 85mm x 85mm Patrice Newel Posts – which are designed to be bolted to the base rails with 150mm domed head carriage bolts. Each Newel Post is tanalised for longer life expectancy. The wood has a smooth finish all round to give a great look to the decking. The decking Newel Posts are used as uprights in the decking system to support the handrail.
- Contemporary Handrails – Kiln dried, slow grown, Scandinavian balustrade with pressure treated spindles. Handrails are pre-assembled to make assembly as easy as possible.
- 95mm x 44mm Tanalised Base Rails – The decking base arrives in modular sections, pre-assembled for further installation ease. The base is pressure treated giving the decking kit a good foundation and ensuring longevity, weather resistance and anti-rot protection.
- Specialist Green Decking Screws and Bolts Included – The decking kit will come with green decking screws to secure the boards to the pre-assembled decking base. The green screw is ideal to colour match the boards to the fixings and they have a countersunk head to provide a flush finish. The partially threaded screws increase clamping strength. They are made from stainless steel and the green organic coating gives salt spray corrosion resistance.
- Decking Cover Boards – We also provide additional boards to cover two sides of the decking. They are designed to simply screw to the edge of the decking to complete the unit and create a finished look for the decking kit.
- 10 Year Guarantee – Every Power decking kit is made to stand the test of time. Any decking kit purchased on the PowerSheds.com website or through an approved Power retailer comes with our free 10-year guarantee, against timber rot, decay or insect infestation.