About this Apex Log Cabin
Combining world-class engineering, British manufacturing, and the latest advancement in log machining technology, these log cabins are life-changing. The UK's most-awarded garden-building brand presents to you a log cabin range that is brilliantly made in Britain using high-grade, responsibly sourced, and sustainable timber.
- A Power Apex Log Cabin comes complete with uPVC Double Doors in Anthracite Grey and uPVC ‘Tilt and Turn’ Opening Windows. All glass is both toughened and double-glazed, perfect for extra security and insulation.
- Our 44mm, high-grade interlocking logs are enhanced by our innovative notching system, which allows you to build your cabin with confidence, knowing everything fits tightly and is where it should be. Fixings and instructions are included to allow you to build the cabin yourself, as well as providing additional telephone or email support and instructional installation videos if required.
- All cabins are under 2.5m from the ridge, allowing you to bypass most planning permission restrictions that may apply to residential builds. There are extra-deep 145mm roof purlins to ensure the strength and rigidity aren’t compromised by the reduced height.
- The roof of this log cabin is designed to protect the building from all kinds of weather. It has an innovative EPDM rubber roofing system which comes with a 50-year life expectancy. This includes a gutter edge drip plate to allow rainwater to run off and away from the sides of the log cabin… ideal for the various UK weather conditions and climates.
- Not only is there toughened double glazing, but there is a 5-point locking mechanism on all doors and windows. Whether you plan to use the log cabin for storage or for a home office, this extra secure space will provide that additional peace of mind.
- Attractive features such as the external sills are on all windows, and the ‘easy access’ aluminium low threshold sills on the doors add to the functionality of your building as well as the aesthetic. Further attention to detail is reflected in the Burford-style skirting, which provides the perfect finish to the inside of the log cabin.
- The walls of the log cabin are 44mm thick and made from high-grade, responsibly sourced Scandinavian Timber. No inferior log cabin timber profiles are used whatsoever, such as lower quality 19mm and 28mm thick log cabins or cabins built with OSB or chipboard floors and roofs. The floor and roofs are comprised of tongue and groove boards to ensure the log cabin is robust and durable. Tantalised timber bearers are provided to lift the log cabin off the ground to further protect the floor.
- There is flexibility with the log cabin, particularly with the window on the gable end. Simply by positioning the logs accordingly as you build, the window on the gable end can go on either gable end, to the front or the back! This gives you the ability to configure your log cabin in your garden as you install it.
- Timber is responsibly sourced from suppliers, and forests are carefully selected using a thorough and comprehensive appraisal process. Only timber suppliers are used who are themselves FSC certified, and chain of custody certification traces the wood from forest to distribution to us and is checked regularly. Not only do we feel we have a responsibility to look after the planet, but we also support our local community through numerous charity and community initiatives.
- Every Power Log Cabin is made to stand the test of time. The Log Cabin comes with a free 10-year guarantee against timber rot, decay, or bug infestation.
- Product external log Width: 5390mm
- Product external log Depth: 2390mm
- Product external Width (inc roof overhang): 5647mm
- Product external Depth (inc roof overhang): 3230mm
- Base Width: 5200mm
- Base Depth: 2200mm
- Internal Width: 5112mm
- Internal Depth: 2112mm
- Internal - 2109mm
- External - 2208mm
- Internal - 2386mm
- External - 2485mm
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery - UK Mainland ONLY
Delivery will typically be made in 15–25 working days (3–5 weeks).
As standard, delivery will be made using a 26T HIAB vehicle. We will send customers details of this vehicle and the delivery procedure, but if there are access problems, it is unlikely we will be able to deliver the log cabin on anything smaller. Therefore it is important to advise customers of this when taking an order (we will also advise them again after receiving the order when booking the delivery).
Delivery is free to mainland UK. However, a number of postcodes may come with an extended lead time. These post codes include AB, DD, EX, FK, IV, KW, KY, PA, PL, PH, SA, TQ, TR.
If we are unable to deliver a log cabin due to access issues not advised or if the customer is not in when we attempt to deliver, re-delivery charges may apply.