We will send you an email to confirm your order and to select a delivery day.
About this Summerhouse
The world's most adaptable summerhouse, the Power Pent, can be configured how you want by allowing you to place the doors and windows in any position on any side, which you can do as you assemble it. We have redefined the garden summerhouse.
- High Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Convenient FREE Shipping & Returns
- Superior Product Differences
- The World's Most Adaptable Shed™
- 10 year guarantee
- Put the windows and doors where you like
- High Quality and Made to Last
- U.K Manufactured
- Delivery in 6 weeks
- All Fixtures and Fittings Including Roof Felt Included.
- Tongue and Groove
- Sizes 4x4-20x6 Available
10 Year Guarantee- A Power Shed is made to stand the test of time – so we give you a 10-year guarantee on the timber.
- Free no fuss returns- We're that confident you'll like your shed, that if you don't, we'll pick it up for free (T&Cs apply).
- Timber Excellence– We source only the finest European slow grown sustainable timber. We are in the process of becoming FSC certified and understand how important high grade sustainable timber is.
- Door and window flexibility– You can choose where you want your door and windows when assembling.
- Tongue and Groove throughout– Your shed is made from 12mm thick tongue and groove timber. Even the floors and roofs are tongue and groove to give extra strength and durability. No overlap! No budget timber!
- The framing is 44x28mm rounded four corner- and so when the panels are assembled and joined together it creates double strength 44x56mm thick framing.
Extra Tall– Your shed is that extra bit taller to give you ample headroom inside.
- Toughened Safety Glass – Your shed comes complete with toughened safety glass maximising strength and security and already beaded internally into place so you don't have to fit the glass yourself.
- Galvanised ironmongery – we ensure your shed comes with higher quality hinges and turn buttons so the shed lasts longer and minimises oxidisation.
PVC Window sills – Your shed comes complete with PVC window sills to stop water ingress and to provide a nicer finish.
Timber bracing – Corner bracing has been added to the panels of the shed for increased rigidity.
- ‘Super’ felt – The shed is complete with a high performing waterproof felt from an advanced formula with special ‘polyester’ backing ensuring it lasts longer and doesn’t tear easily.
- Advance exterior wood preservative – with wax additive meaning you don’t have to re-treat your shed for a WHOLE YEAR. However, it is water based and has just the right amount of wax which means if you want to paint over in a different colour, you can.
- Roof truss support - roof trusses stops shed roofs from sagging even after years of use. Your shed will come with a roof truss every 4ft (apex only).
The World’s Most Adaptable Summerhouse™
This summerhouse will transform your outdoor space, its natural look and high grade timber will stay looking magnificent for years to come. The large windows allow an abundance of natural light keeping the summerhouse looking spacious and seamlessly blending into you garden. Arrange this summerhouse how you want as you assemble it. Power adapts to your garden and may be the last summerhouse you'll ever have to buy.
Put the door where you want. Put the windows where you want. You do not have to pre-select this - it can be done as you build it.
Feel free to browse the images to find what the summerhouse looks like in your desired size.
We are proud of our amazing customer service here at Garden Life Stores, if you have any questions about any of our products please call the store on 0333 050 3612
Current Delivery Time
Delivery in 4-5 weeks
Choose delivery day
Shed arrives on a pallet
Your shed will arrive on a pallet on the day specified.
Unload shed for assembly
Each component can be unloaded safely from the pallet ready to assemble, 2 person assembly.
What should my Power shed go on?
All garden sheds must be assembled on a firm and level base to give the shed a solid foundation and maximise the longevity of the building. Without a firm and level base, you may find that the shed can drop out of square causing issues with the doors not closing properly or the roof twisting potentially leading to water ingress. The base is not included with a Power shed. You can use concrete, paving slabs or a Power base kit as a base.
You can purchase a Power shed base kit in the accessories and base kit section of our store, just simply select the size that you need.