About This Summerhouse
A great value summerhouse that is both attractive and incredibly useful, the Parham has high quality double doors which open out to the front and a large opening side window which can go on either side. Windows and doors are glazed in styrene for your safety.
The building is constructed on 34mm square framing and clad with planed Shiplap tongue and groove boards made only from the highest grade, slow grown, FSC approved, Northern European pine. The Summerhouse is supplied with a dip treated base coat preservative ready for you to top coat to your own preference immediately on installation.
The window and doors are joinery made quality and of a storm resistant design. The enclosed area is approximately 7' x 7' with a small canopy over the front gable.
Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and access for painting and during installation.
Following your order, you will be sent a link to choose your delivery day. On the morning of delivery you will also receive tracking information.
- Large 3/4 glazed panels for lots of light
- Joinery Quality doors and windows
- Made in Britain from High grade pine
- Internal Dimensions (mm) W 1980 x D 1912
- External Wall Dimensions (mm) W 2048 x D 1980
- Extreme dimensions including Roof overhang (mm) W 2201 x D 2409
Best Lead Time: