About This Summerhouse
The Houghton Summerhouse is a typical British summerhouse with glazing across the width of the building and an attractive veranda.
It is constructed on 34mm square framing and clad with planed Shiplap tongue and groove boards made only from the highest grade, slow grown, FSC approved, northern European pine.
The Houghton is supplied with a dip treated base coat preservative ready for you to top coat immediately on installation, paint or stain whichever you prefer! The windows on either side of the doors are fixed.
The enclosed area is approximately 7' x 5' plus a 2' veranda making 7' x7' overall.
Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and subsequent treatment.
Following your order, you will be sent a link to choose your delivery day. On the morning of delivery you will also receive tracking information.
- Attractive Veranda
- Double Doors and 2 fixed windows
- Made in Britain from High grade pine
- Internal Dimensions (mm) W 1980 x D 1482
- External Wall Dimensions (mm) W 2048 x D 1550 +ver (2180 incl)
- Extreme dimensions including Roof overhang (mm) W 2201 x D 2282
Best Lead Time: