About This Summerhouse
The Hampton summerhouse is a superb way of making the most of what can be a boring part of the garden or patio! Designed to fit neatly into the corner, the Hampton makes a perfect retreat. The building has two joinery quality opening windows and fully glazed, large double doors allowing plenty of light.
It is constructed on 34mm square framing and clad with planed 12mm Shiplap tongue and groove boards made only from the highest grade, slow grown, FSC approved northern European pine. The Summerhouse is supplied with a dip treated base coat preservative ready for you to top coat to your own preference immediately after installation.
Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and access for painting and during installation. Following your order, you will be sent a link to choose your delivery day. On the morning of delivery you will also receive tracking information.
- Classic Georgian appearance
- Attractive Corner feature
- Made in Britain from High grade pine
7 x 7
- Internal Dimensions (mm) W 1922 x D 1922
- External Wall Dimensions (mm) W 2050 x D 2050
- Extreme dimensions including Roof overhang (mm) W 2159 x D 2159
8 x 8
- Internal Dimensions (mm) W 2176 x D 2174
- External Wall Dimensions (mm) W 2248 x D 2248
- Extreme dimensions including Roof overhang (mm) W 2335 x D 2335
Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot, please refer to the exact metric dimensions in the data given.
Best Lead Time:
14 Days (Size: 7x7)
42 Days (Size: 8x8)