About This Summerhouse
A contemporary summerhouse featuring folding doors across the front of the building (4 of the 6 front panels open). To compliment the fully glazed front there are two opening side windows. It is constructed on strong 44mm square framing and clad with planed Shiplap tongue and groove boards made only from the highest grade, slow grown, FSC approved northern European pine.
The Summerhouse is supplied with a dip treated base coat preservative ready for you to top coat immediately after installation. The window and doors are joinery made quality and of a storm resistant design.
Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and access for painting and during installation. Following your order you will be sent a link to choose your delivery day. On the morning of delivery you will also receive live tracking information.
- A modern garden room with bi fold doors
- 4 Bay opening front brings the garden in
- Made in Britain from high grade pine
- Internal Dimensions (mm) W 2902 x D 1702
- External Wall Dimensions (mm) W 2990 x D 1790
- Extreme dimensions including Roof overhang (mm) W 3114 x D 1962
Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot, please refer to the exact metric dimensions in the data given