- About This Shed
The Secure Centurion - 9ft x 5ft 2” Motorcycle Storage Garage
The Secure Asgard Centurion Motorcycle storage garage is an excellent, secure all-round galvanised secure metal shed for your motorcycles. Measuring at 9ft x 5ft 2” there’s plenty of room to store your motorbike. It comes with a range of features that will keep your motorbike out of harm’s way, whether its thieves, condensation or weather conditions, this shed is a very safe place for your motorcycle.
This all-metal storage garage offers a good amount of storage for your motorcycles and riding accessories. The middle section features Asgards unique built-in ventilation system. This helps to maintain constant airflow inside the unit and helps to reduce condensation keeping your bikes safe and dry.
This extra-large motorcycle storage shed comes with the following security, weatherproofing and condensation reducing features as standard.
The key features of the Centurion Motorcycle Storage Garage are as follows.
- Built from tough galvanised weatherproof steel, coated in polyester powder coat paint.
- Fully integral steel floor, with wooden subfloor to protect your tyres.
- Fixing bolts to anchor the shed to the ground.
- Pick and drill resistant lock.
- 5 point locking system.
- Heavy deadbolts, fixed from the inside.
- Extra-large vents to allow moisture and fumes escape easily from the inside.
- Hidden ventilation in the roof, to help keep potentially harmful condensation to a minimum.
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
The Secure Asgard Centurion Motorcycle Storage Shed is Locksmiths, Police (Secured By Design) and Loss Prevention Certified (to level 1). You can be assured of great quality, and security when using this shed.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - tested for security and strength.
- Secured by Design – the shed has been approved by the Police, because the shed has been designed to be highly secure.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – tested by an independent expert.
Easy to Assemble
Shed Installation Service Available
Is self-assembly not for you? Why not try the our installation service? This service is available next to the the cart button.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level and firm surface will be required (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure. You can find further information on this here.
*You must check the size of your bikes before ordering.
** Check with your local planning authority.
Approved by the press. Read the magazine reviews here>
The Asgard Motorcycle garage - key features here>
With no planning permission needed* and cheaper than building a standalone garage this secure motorcycle store feature an integral metal floor, heavy-duty steel construction, pick and drill resistant 5 point locking & large double door access. It can be easily assembled using the simple instructions that are included on delivery.
Please note: The power socket featured in the images is not supplied with the unit. We do not offer an electrical installation service.
*please check with your local planning authority before ordering
Product Code: MB1
This Motorcycle shed pack includes:
- Includes: Integral metal base - complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Includes: Access Ramp - provides easy access for even the heaviest of bikes.
- Includes: OSB subflooring - sits on top of the integral metal base and prevents tyre damage.
- Includes: Heavy duty shelf and Hook rail - to store helmets and leathers.
- Includes: an electric mounting plate kit - allowing you to add power to your unit (Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring - not supplied).
Shortlisted for 'The 12 top security products to protect your bike' 2012.
- Constructed from thick galvanised steel - for unrivalled motorcycle security.
- 294kg in weight (that's 46 stone) - this is a heavy durty motorbike storage garage.
- Accredited by the UK Locksmiths Association - for its secure design and locking mechanism.
- LPCB tested - see the testing video here.
- Police Approved &Secured by Design - Read more here.
- UK designed and made - supplied with a 10-Year Warranty and built to last.
- A garage ventilation system keeps condensation reduced - keep your bike dry and safe.
- A further vented side panel system - allows exhaust gas and vapours to escape.
- Large easy access, double doors - you can walk in or ride in your bike into the unit.
- Five point garage locking system - provides unequalled motorcycle security.
- Reinforced hinges - tough and strong to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced panels - extra tough to help to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced, heavy doors - for extra security and peace of mind.
- Welded hinges - for extra security.
- Reinforced locking - shrouded lock for security.
- Pick and drill resistant lock - keeping the thieves out.
- Exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous sharp edges inside this motorcycle store.
- No planning permission required - for most of the UK**.
- Tested by leading motorcycle magazines and the UK Locksmiths Association.
- Watch the Asgard motorbike unit being tested by UKLA here.
- Bolt the unit to the ground for extra security.
- Easy to assemble - simple instructions provided.
- Full assembly option available - using our own trained installation team - select at checkout.
- Optional range of chains and ground anchors available - for security out of the garage as well!
- A choice of stylish colours available - to suit any outdoor environment.
- Maintenance-free - hassle-free secure bike storage.
- Free UK Mainland Delivery* - to most of the UK.
Please check your bike size before ordering. A larger motorbike unit is available - The Motorbike Plus.
This unit is suitable for most "normal" bikes - pictured is our Honda VTR Firestorm. This bike fits with space behind and to either side for dismounting or a 2nd (smaller) bike.
**Please check with your local planning authority before ordering.
Please note: Pictured is a plywood floor - We have now upgraded the flooring to OSB board as part of our green policy.
Please note: Before installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.