About this Shed
Large metal garden shed: The Gladiator
The Gladiator is a professional level, all-metal garden storage shed providing secure garden storage for all garden and play equipment. This heavy-duty all-metal shed is built from very thick, heavy gauge, fully galvanised (weatherproof) steel panels and features a built-in metal floor and large double door access, making the Gladiator large metal garden shed suitable for your largest and most expensive garden equipment, such as a ride on mowers and electric tools.
Large garden storage
Keeping your valuables and expensive items secure, the Gladiator comes with a fantastic 5 point (pick and drill resistant) locking system and features a deadbolt system inside. Other security features of the Gladiator metal shed include; heavy-duty - reinforced doors, welded hinges and heavy-duty panel construction. As with all our high-quality metal sheds, the Gladiator range of sheds feature a series of ventilation holes in the roof eaves, providing airflow inside the unit – reducing condensation inside. Keeping your tools not just safe, but also dry. An integral, full metal floor which can be bolted to a concrete base (for even more security) completes the Gladiator metal shed.
As with all Asgard garden sheds, the Gladiator range of storage comes with a 10 Year Warranty supplied as standard and because our metal sheds are made from weatherproof steel no need to worry about rotting or repainting.
Hidden in the reinforced roof you will find our unique shed ventilation system – allowing air to flow freely inside the shed keeping condensation down to a minimum – keeping your tools safe and dry.
This extra-large metal garden shed may look imposing, but thanks to the great choice of colours and you’ll be surprised at how well an Asgard shed blends into any background.
This all-purpose metal storage shed is Locksmiths, Police (Secured By Design), and Loss Prevention Certified (to level 1). With this level of secure testing, you can be assured of quality and security.
- LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) - certified to level 1 by an independent assessor.
- Secured by Design – the shed has been approved and certified by the Police.
- UKLA (UK Locksmiths Association) – assembled and tested by an independent.
This is an exceptionally large, versatile outdoor storage unit suitable for both domestic and commercial use. UK designed and manufactured this high security shed, is supplied with a 10-year warranty and free delivery to most of the UK mainland*
Accessories are shown for illustration purposes only.
(*note the Wooden Flooring pictured is an optional extra - please refer to the accessories).
Product Code: Glad1
Extra large metal garden shed
- The Gladiator Plus 1 - rust resistant, strong, thick, galvanised steel - weatherproof storage.
- 68 stone (433kg in weight) - the Gladiator Plus 1 is one of the heaviest Asgard sheds.
- Reinforced hinges - for strength and security.
- Reinforced panels - folded for strength.
- Reinforced doors - to prevent forced entry.
- Reinforced handle and lock system - preventing forced entry.
- Police approved design - Secure by Design accreditation.
- LPCB to level 1 - tested by the Loss Prevention board.
- Supplied with a 10-Year Warranty - quality, made in the UK.
- Hidden air vents around the unit - minimizes the build up of condensation inside your shed.
- Featuring a high quality 5 point shed locking system - designed for security.
- Pick resistant euro cylinder lock - also drill resistant.
- Supplied with 2 keys - More available from customer services.
- Electric mounting plate included - Fix electrics inside your shed for charging or powering tools.
- Reinforced double doors - walk or ride your ride into your Asgard.
- Full metal base included - giving strength and security.
- A wooden subfloor - protects the integral metal base is also available as an additional extra.
- Thick, galvanised all metal panel construction - with a 10 year anti-perforation guarantee.
- Drilled ready to accept our Asgard extra strong shelves, our extra strong hook packs and eyelets.
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - no dangerous edges inside an Asgard shed.
- Self-assembly using the illustrated instructions.
- A comprehensive assembly service available - select at the checkout when placing your order.
- Electric mounting plate kit fitted as standard to add power to your unit - which gives you the option to have external power in your garden. (Note: A qualified electrician is required to install power unit and wiring (not supplied by Asgard)).
- A choice of hardwearing colours available - to suit any garden environment.
- Maintenance free - no rotting (unlike wooden sheds) - 10 Year Warranty.
- Designed and manufactured - by a manufacturer with over 30 years of experience.
- Free UK Mainland delivery - (to most of the UK*).
- Asgard do not fit the electric sockets as part of the installation option.
- A professional, qualified electrician should be contacted when installing electrical equipment.
- The electrical sockets and wiring are not provided as part of this package.
- The sockets shown are for illustration only - available from Screwfix.com.
Please note: The Internal components pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.
Please note: That before installation can take place a level, a firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.