About This Shed
Have you ever opened your garden shed, only to find the battery pack on your hedge-trimmer is flat? In most cases you would have to take the trimmer into the house and put the piece of equipment on charge. If you don’t want to trail dirt and mud into your home, to charge or power your gardening tools, Asgard have the ideal solution for you. The Access E Plus comes with a mounting plate, which enables you to install electrical sockets. Meaning you’ll be able to power whatever electrical tools you have from the secure metal shed that they’re kept in. What’s even better is the Access E Plus will provide high-quality protection for your equipment from thieves, as well as adverse weather conditions.
If you’re looking to protect your expensive gardening tools and equipment from the wet weather, the Access E Plus metal garden shed is made from heavy-gauge, weatherproof, galvanised steel, which keeps the weather out and your stuff safe and dry.
The Access E Plus features an easy to use, gas powered, lift-up-lid, as well as large double door access at the front. This means you can easily wheel in wheelbarrows and lawnmowers, without tripping over any other items.
Easy access is not the only thing the Access E Plus, 8 x 4 metal garden shed has to offer; the shed has two external steel shrouded locks, and internal locking bars to make sure your possession are kept safe as possible.
This is a compact shed that uses space efficiently both inside and out. This can be attributed to the overall design and the innovative double-doors, accompanied with a lift-up-lid access.
Security is also at the forefront of this design; or should we say bottom? An integral metal floor ensures that the shed cannot be penetrated from the ground up. Meaning moisture, animals and pests, as well as thieves won’t be able to burrow their way into this shed. Structurally, the Access E Plus benefits from reinforced doors, made from weatherproof, galvanised steel.
As with all Asgard sheds, the 8 x 4 Access E Plus metal garden shed comes with a 10-year warranty, as well a free UK delivery (excluding some remote areas).
Designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom, a full range of accessories are available to purchase; including heavy-duty shelves and strong hooks. All of which help you to efficiently use the space inside the shed.
- Asgard do not fit the electric sockets as part of the installation option.
- A professional, qualified electrician should be contacted when installing electrical equipment.
- The electrical sockets and wiring are not provided as part of this package.
- The sockets shown are for illustration only - available from Screwfix.com.
- A tough, hard wearing shed made from heavy weight steel – fully galvanised construction.
- 122kg in weight (19 stone) - Asgard sheds are the heaviest on the market.
- All Asgards are made in Britain - manufactured here in our Yorkshire Head Office facility
- All our sheds have a free 10 Year Warranty - quality as standard
- Unique shed ventilation airflow system - reducing condensation inside.
- Shrouded, heavy duty twin lock system - see the lock demonstration.
- Large reinforced double door access
- Excellent access - large reinforced lift up lid. See the gas-lift assisted lid.
- Integral full metal floor - with free fixings to secure to a concrete base.
- Wooden subfloor available – protects the integral metal base from damage.
- All Asgard sheds are drilled for our shelving packs – store maintenance equipment.
- Hang all equipment together on our heavy duty hook packs.
- Electric mounting plate included - easily fix electrics inside the unit for power tool charging.
- No sharp edges inside - built inside out so screw ends are hidden inside the shed.
- Simple, straightforward self-assembly - using the illustrated instructions.
- Installation and full assembly service is available - hassle-free service.
- Choose from 3 weatherproof colours - exterior quality, rust-resistant finish.
- Maintenance free - no repainting or rotting panels.
- Free Mainland UK Delivery*.
- We recommend the level 8 rated disc locks here - for use with this shed.
* Most of the UK - some exceptions apply.
Asgard does not fix Electrics - A qualified Electrician must be used.
See how to build the shed base for the Shed here.
Before installation can take place - A level, firm surface will be required. (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio 50mm/2" thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure.
The Internal components - (shelves and hooks) pictured are optional extras and not included in the basic price.